THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It has been proved that we afflicted persons cannot recover by our own will power. We've failed again and again. Therefore, I believe that there must be a Higher Power that helps us. I think of that Power as the grace of God. And I pray every morning for the strength to stay rational today. I know that Power is there because it never fails to help me. Do I believe that this program works through the grace of God to help me?
MEDITATION FOR THE DAY
Once I am born of the spirit, that is my life's breath. Within me is the Life of life, so that I can never perish. The Life down through the ages has kept God's children through peril, adversity, and sorrow. I must try never to doubt or worry but to follow where the Life leads me. How often, when I am least aware, God goes before me to prepare the way, soften a heart, or put aside a resentment. As the Life spirit grows, my natural wants become less important.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
I pray that my life may become centered in God more than in myself. I pray that my will may be directed toward doing God's will.
You
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário